Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Schedule Not Working?

Was just wondering if anyone else uses the "scheduler" here on blogspot.com? I've used it for a long time so I can upload many of my photographs for my Photoblog and schedule them ahead of time so they will post automatically. It has always worked until a few days ago. I have them set to automatically post at 5:00 am each morning. It shows in my statistics that they posted, but if I look at my actual blog, the post is NOT there. I have to go in and manually publish the post. Have no idea what's going on.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kay, just catching up on some of your posts I've missed. Beautiful photos as usual! And the scheduler...I've only used it once and didn't have a problem. Hope they fix it because I thought it was a great option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been having that same issue, now, for about 6 days straight. i read one other blogger was having the same problem. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't used it but it seems so many are having different kinds of problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, hmmm...I haven't been having a problems with the scheduler on blogger. I've actually been using it more than normal and it seems to be doing alright for my blog at least. Hope the problem gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had that problem, but it is very infrequent. Blogger needs to slow down with the changing everything and make sure everything works first. I hope the problem goes away soon for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking through my camera lens with me.

Kay