Thursday, March 31, 2022

This Is Kasey


 Back in October 2020, I had to have my sweet baby girl Hiker put down because she had developed liver failure. I adopted her from a rescue right after my husband Ben passed away and she was my rock. She got me through my grieving years. She was about 10 years old and I had her for 9 wonderful years when we found out she was sick. I miss her so much. I had said I would never get another dog because it hurt so much to lose Hiker, but 6 months after losing her, I could not stand it anymore. So I adopted this cute little girl from another rescue. She is so smart and so sweet. I've had her now for a year and realized I had not shared her here on my blog. She is a Chiweenie. Say hello to Kasey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking through my camera lens with me.

Kay